Russian River Cruise : Volga Dream Gold
(St. Petersburg – Moscow 13Days)
13 days/ 12 nights
The Volga Dream Gold journey starts in St Petersburg with a 3 night stay in a 5* hotel with included visits to the Hermitage Art Museum and Catherine’s Palace. You then will cruise the Volga for 5 nights with stops in Svirstroy, Kizhi Island, Goritsy, Yaroslavl and Uglich. The tour concludes with 3 nights at a 5* hotel in Moscow with visits to the Kremlin, Red Square and St Basil’s.
Arrival in St. Petersburg, transfer to Grand Hotel Europe*****, check-in. In the evening welcome reception, meeting with guide.
Breakfast, 09:30-14:30 city tour of St. Petersburg including Peter and Paul Fortress (entrance), Split of Basil Island (walking tour), St. Isaac Cathedral (photostop), Spilled Blood Church (photo stop) and Nevsky Prospect.(B)
Breakfast, 10:00-18:00 visit to Hermitage Museum (entrance), lunch followed by excursion to Peterhof including visit to the authentic Small Cottages and Lower Park, return to St. Petersburg.(BL)
Breakfast, check-out, 13:00-18:00 excursion to Zarskoye Selo incl. visit to Catherine’s Palace (entrance), return to St. Petersburg, transfer to the MS Volga Dream, embarkation, Captain’s welcome reception, Bread, Salt & Vodka “Welcome Aboard” Ceremony and dinner.(BD)
Breakfast, arrival in Svirstroy, tour to typical Russian village on the River Svir incl. tea with jam and local pies with local villagers, lunch and BBQ dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival on Kizhi Island, visit to the Open Air Museum of Wooden Architecture (entrance), the Transfiguration Cathedral, Intercession Cathedral and a traditional Izba, lunch and dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Goritsy, visit to the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery (entrance), lunch and Russian dinner with vodka tasting on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Yaroslavl, city sightseeing tour including visit to Spassky Monastery with Transfiguration of the Savior, richly frescoed Church of St. Elijah the Prophet, costumed performance at the Governor palace, lunch and dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Uglich, sightseeing tour including visit to St. Dmitry-on-the-Blood Church and Transfiguration Cathedral, concert of choral music at St. John’s Church, lunch and dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Moscow, disembarkation, 09:30-14:30 city tour including Tverskaya Street, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Novodevichy Cemetery (entrance), transfer to Hotel St. Regis Nikolskaya***** or Ararat Park Hyatt*****, check-in(B)
Breakfast, 09:30-14:30 visit to Kremlin including Armory Museum (entrance), beautifully frescoed 15th-century Assumption and Archangel cathedrals, Red Square walking tour, St. Basil’ Cathedral, GUM.(B)
Breakfast, morning free, 12:00-18:00 visit to Tretyakov Art Gallery (entrance) and tour to Moscow Metro (entrance).(B)
Breakfast, transfer to the airport, departure flight.(B)
Send This Tour To A Friend
- 3 x o/n at Hotel St.Regis Nikolskaya***** or Ararat Park Hyatt***** in Moscow, 6 x o/n aboard MS Volga Dream, 3 x o/n at Grand Hotel Europe***** in St. Petersburg.
- 6 x buffet breakfast at hotels, 1 x lunch at local restaurant in St. Petersburg, full board catering on board the ship (three meals per day) including dinner on embarkation day and breakfast on disembarkation day, daily supply of bottled water, complimentary house wine with each lunch and dinner, 24-hour coffee station.
- Welcome bread, salt and vodka ceremony, welcome and farewell cocktails, costumed Russian tea ceremonyand Russian cooking class, Russian dinner with vodka tasting.
- Onboard entertainment including live music concerts, lessons, master classes and movies.
- Full excursion program according to itenerary.
- Arrival/ departure transfers, transfers to and from the port of embarkation/ disembarkation.
- Luggage handling on board the ship.
- Guide headphones for entire trip.
- Port tax.
- English, German, French (on cruise program only) speaking guides on all tours.
- Additional drinks in ship restaurants and drinks in on-board bars.
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.