Spain By Vintage Train – Al Andalus Belle Epoque Train
7 Days: Sevilla – Sevilla
Before embarking on your memorable train journey from Seville, explore this capital city of Andalusia, boasting the most historic city center in Spain. Board your luxury train and be welcomed by cocktails and a sumptuous dinner onboard. Enjoy Jerez’s wine, gastronomy, and an equestrian ballet “How the Andalusian horses dance”. From Ronda to Granada and back to Seville, marvel at Spain’s breathtaking scenery and indulge in world class hospitality and cuisine aboard.
Day 1, Monday: Seville – Jerez
Rendezvous at Seville at 10:30 am. While the crew transfers your luggage to the train, visit the capital of Andalusia, boasting the most extensive historic city centre in Spain, home to the Gothic Cathedral, its bell tower named Giralda, the Royal Alcazar and the General Archive of the Indies. After having lunch at the hotel, we will enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city and cross the famous Plaza de España before boarding the Tren Al Andalus. Welcome cocktail onboard, presentation of the crew and accommodation in the suites. Dinner on board as we head to Jerez where we will spend the night. (D)
Day 2, Tuesday: Jerez
Just as every day, we begin today with a delicious buffet and a la carte breakfast. Then we will visit a wine cellar in Jerez. Before lunch we will enjoy the show “How the Andalusian horses dance”, famous equestrian ballet with Spanish music. Lunch in Sanlúcar de Barrameda overlooking the salt marshes of Doñana National Park and river Guadalquivir’s mouth. We will then walk around Sanlúcar de Barrameda, from where our luxury coach will take us back to Jerez de la Frontera, one of the most iconic cities of Andalusia. Back on the train and dinner onboard. Overnight in Jerez. (BLD)Overnight in Santander. (BLD)
Day 3, Wednesday: Jerez – Cadiz – Ronda
Our bus will take us to Cadiz, popularly known as “Small silver cup” and considered one of the oldest cities in Europe. Tour and free time to venture on our own into the charm of Cádiz. Lunch and journey on our Tren Al Andalus heading to the stunning city of Ronda. Dinner. Overnight in Ronda. (BLD)
Day 4, Thursday: Ronda – Granada
After breakfast, tour of Ronda and its breathtaking location, set on a plateau cut by the deep gorge Tajo de Ronda, through which river Guadalevín runs. Free time before lunch; return to the train which will head towards Granada, a city nestled on the foothills of Sierra Nevada. Dinner. Overnight in Granada. (BLD)
Day 5, Friday: Granada
We will spend the morning touring the Alhambra, the most visited monument in Spain, a rich palace complex that housed the Nasrid rulers from the Kingdom of Granada. After lunch we will have free time to visit this beautiful city at our own pace. As the night falls, the whole town is wrapped in a magic spell that you will enjoy over dinner. Night in Granada. (BLD)
Day 6, Saturday: Granada-Linares / Baeza-Córdoba
Morning journey on the Al Andalus to station of Linares-Baeza, from where our coach will take us to visit the Renaissance towns of Úbeda and Baeza, both listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. After lunch, we will return to the train to begin our journey to Córdoba. Dinner and overnight in Córdoba. (BLD)
Day 7, Sunday: Cordoba – Seville
After enjoying our last breakfast onboard, we will visit the former capital of the emirate and the medieval caliphate of Al Andalus, once the largest, most educated and opulent city in Western Europe. Back at the train to enjoy our last lunch while Tren Al Andalus takes us to our final destination, Seville, where the journey ends. (BLD)
Send This Tour To A Friend
Inclusions – Grand Class Room
- Accommodation onboard in Grand Class Room.
- A la carte and buffet breakfasts every day.
- All dinners and lunches, with the finest cuisine aboard the train or in top restaurants (including wine, water, soft drinks and coffee).
- Welcome drink and snack.
- Farewell dinner – gala party.
- Traveling toiletries bag courtesy of Renfe Viajeros (with amenities and slippers).
- Free mineral water available in the cabin’s minibar.
- Activities on board: music and live performances, parties in the pub car, show cooking and cocktails, dancing, etc.
- Tickets to museums, attractions and shows.
- Excursions and scheduled tours.
- Luxury coach accompanying the train along the trip.
- Renfe train tickets with a 50% discount: one to the starting point and the other back from the end of the tourist trip.
- Taxes and services.
- Daily newspapers and magazines.
- Security service.
- Multilingual guide throughout the tour.
- Excellent crew available (Expedition Leader, guide, waiters, cooks, technicians, etc).
Inclusions – Deluxe Suite
- Everything included in the Grand Class Room plus:
- Accommodation on board in Deluxe Suite.
- All non-alcoholic drinks available in the cabin’s minibar (complimentary).
- The crew may unpack your luggage onto the wardrobe on arrival and pack it back on the last day.
- Laundry service.
- Bar service.
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.