Russian River Cruise : Volga Dream Platinum
(St. Petersburg – Moscow 13Days)
13 days/ 12 nights
This cruise and tour program includes 3 nights accommodations at a 5* hotel in St Petersburg 5-night Volga River cruise and 3 nights accommodation in a 5* hotel in Moscow. Learn about Russia’s captivating history with included visits to the Hermitage Art Museum and Catherine’s Palace in St Petersburg. In Moscow, you will visit the Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral and Leo Tolstoy’s house.
Arrival in St. Petersburg, transfer to Grand Hotel Europe*****, check-in. In the evening welcome reception and meeting with guide.
Breakfast, 09:30-18:30 city tour of St. Petersburg including Peter and Paul Fortress (photo stop), Split of Basil Island (walking tour), St. Isaac Cathedral (entrance), Spilled Blood Church (photo stop) and Nevsky Prospect, lunch at city restaurant, river cruise around the canals on Canal boat and visit to Yusupov’s Palace (entrance).(BL)
Breakfast, 09:00-17:00 visit to Hermitage Museum (early entrance) incl. Gold Room, lunch at city restaurant followed by excursion to Peterhof incl. visit to one of the Small Cottages and Lower Park, return to St. Petersburg.(BL)
Breakfast, check-out, 09:30-18:30 visit to Faberge Museum (entrance), lunch at city Restaurant followed by visit to Catherine’s Palace and Amber Room, transfer to the MS Volga Dream, embarkation, Captain’s welcome reception, Bread, Salt & Vodka “Welcome Aboard” Ceremony and dinner.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Svirstroy, tour to typical Russian village incl. tea with jam and local pie with local villagers, lunch and dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival on Kizhi Island, visit to the Open Air Museum of Wooden Architecture (entrance), the Transfiguration Cathedral, Intercession Cathedral and a traditional Izba, lunch and dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Goritsy, visit to Ferapontov Monastery (entrance), lunch and Russian dinner with vodka tasting on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Yaroslavl, sightseeing tour including visit to Spassky Monastery with Transfiguration of the Savior, richly frescoed Church of St. Elijah the Prophet, costumed performance at the Governor palace, lunch and BBQ dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Uglich, sightseeing tour including visit to St. Dmitry-on-the-Blood Church and Transfiguration Cathedral, concert of choral music at St. John’s Church, lunch and Farewell dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Moscow, disembarkation, 09:30-17:30 panoramic city tour, lunch in the Moscow City Skyscraper restaurant, visit to Novodevichy Cemetery (entrance), transfer to Hotel St. Regis Nikolskaya***** or Ararat Park Hyatt*****, check-in.(BL)
Breakfast, 09:30-17:30 visit to Kremlin including Armory Museum (entrance), lunch at city restaurant, walk around Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral (entrance), visit to GUM Department Store (entrance), walk through the newly designed Park Zaryadye.(BL)
Breakfast, 10:00-18:00 visit to Leo Tolstoy House-Museum in Hamovniki (entrance), lunch at city restaurant, visit to Tretyakov Art Gallery (entrance) and Moscow Metro tour.(BL)
Breakfast, transfer to the airport, departure flight.(B)
Send This Tour To A Friend
- 3 x o/n at Hotel St. Regis Nikolskaya***** or Ararat Park Hyatt***** in Moscow, 6 x o/n aboard MS Volga Dream, 3 x o/n at Grand Hotel Europe***** in St. Petersburg.
- 6 x buffet breakfast at hotels, 6 x delicious lunch at local restaurants in Moscow and St. Petersburg, full board catering on board the ship (three meals per day) including dinner on embarkation day and breakfast on disembarkation day, daily supply of bottled water, complimentary house wine with each lunch and dinner, 24-hour coffee station with complimentary tea, coffee.
- Arrival/ departure transfers, transfers to and from the port of embarkation/disembarkation.
- Luggage handling on board the ship.
- Onboard entertainment including live music concerts, lessons, master classes and movies.
- Welcome bread, salt and vodka ceremony, welcome cocktail, costumed Russian tea ceremony and Russian cooking class, Russian dinner with vodka tasting.
- Full excursion program according to itenerary.
- Guide headphones for entire trip.
- Port tax.
- English, German, French (on cruise program only) speaking guides on all tours.
- Additional drinks in ship restaurants and drinks in on-board bars.
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.