Russian River Cruise : Volga Dream Imperial
(Moscow – St. Petersburg 13Days)
13 days/ 12 nights
This Imperial program offers guests the best including 3-night stays in the Four Seasons Hotels in Moscow and St Petersburg. This journey explores the treasures of Russia’s grandest cities, UNESCO World Heritage sites, amazing art collections in the world’s best Museums, the Russian countryside, and cultural experiences.
Arrival in Moscow, private transfer to Hotel Four Seasons Moscow*****, check-in. In the evening welcome reception and meeting with guide.
Breakfast, 09:30-17:30 panoramic city tour, Sparrow Hills, lunch in the Moscow City Skyscraper restaurant, in the afternoon visit to Novodevichy Cemetery (entrance).(BL)
Breakfast, 09:30-17:30 visit to Kremlin including Armory Museum (entrance), lunch at city restaurant, walk around Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral (entrance), visit to GUM Department Store (entrance), walk through the newly designed Park Zaryadye.(BL)
Breakfast, check-out, 10:00-18:00 visit to Leo Tolstoy House-Museum in Hamovniki (entrance), lunch at city restaurant followed by visit to Tretyakov Art Gallery (entrance) and Moscow Metro tour, transfer to MS Volga Dream, embarkation, Captain’s welcome reception, Bread, Salt & Vodka “Welcome Aboard” Ceremony and dinner.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Uglich, sightseeing tour including visit to St. Dmitry-on-the-Blood Church and Transfiguration Cathedral, concert of choral music at St. John’s Church, lunch and dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Yaroslavl, sightseeing tour including visit to Spassky Monastery with Transfiguration of the Savior, richly frescoed Church of St. Elijah the Prophet, costumed performance at the Governor palace, lunch and BBQ dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Goritsy, visit to Ferapontov Monastery (entrance), lunch and Russian dinner with vodka tasting on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival on Kizhi Island, visit to the Open Air Museum of Wooden Architecture (entrance), the Transfiguration Cathedral, Intercession Cathedral and a traditional Izba, lunch and dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in Svirstroy, tour to typical Russian village incl. tea with jam and local pie at local resident’s home, lunch and Farewell dinner on board.(BLD)
Breakfast, arrival in St. Petersburg, disembarkation, 09:30-17:30 city tour including Peter and Paul Fortress (photostop), Split of Basil Island (walking tour), St. Isaac Cathedral (entrance), Spilled Blood Church (photo stop) and Nevsky Prospect, lunch at city restaurant followed by river cruise around the canals and visit to Yusupov’s Palace (entrance), transfer to Hotel Four Seasons Lion’s Palace*****, check-in.(BL)
Breakfast, 09:00-17:00 visit to Hermitage Museum (early entrance) incl. Gold Room, lunch at city restaurant followed by excursion to Peterhof incl. visit to one of the Small Cottages and Lower Park, return to St. Petersburg.(BL)
Breakfast, 09:30-18:30 visit to Faberge Museum (entrance), lunch at city Restaurant followed by visit to Catherine’s Palace incl. Amber Room, return to St. Petersburg.(BL)
Breakfast, 09:30-18:30 visit to Faberge Museum (entrance), lunch at city Restaurant followed by visit to Catherine’s Palace incl. Amber Room, return to St. Petersburg.Breakfast, 09:30-18:30 visit to Faberge Museum (entrance), lunch at city Restaurant followed by visit to Catherine’s Palace incl. Amber Room, return to St. Petersburg.(B)
Send This Tour To A Friend
- 3 x o/n at Hotel Four Seasons Moscow***** in Moscow, 6 x o/n aboard MS Volga Dream, 3 x o/n at Hotel Four Seasons Lion’s Palace***** in St. Petersburg.
- 6 x buffet breakfast at hotels, 6 x delicious lunch at local restaurants in Moscow and St. Petersburg, full board catering on board the ship (three meals per day) including dinner on embarkation day and breakfast on disembarkation day, daily
- Supply of bottled water, complimentary house wine with each lunch and dinner, 24-hour coffee station with complimentary tea, coffee.
- Private arrival/ departure transfers, transfers to and from the port of embarkation/disembarkation.
- Luggage handling on board the ship.
- Onboard entertainment including live music concerts, lessons, master classes and movies.
- Welcome bread, salt and vodka ceremony, welcome cocktail, costumed Russian tea ceremony and Russian cooking class, Russian dinner with vodka tasting.
- Full excursion program according to itenerary.
- Guide headphones for entire trip.
- Port tax.
- English, German, French (on cruise program only) speaking guides on all tours.
- Additional drinks in ship restaurants and drinks in on-board bars.
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.