Italian Landscapes-From Venice to Rome
5 Days/ 4 Nights – Venice – Bologna – Modena Area – La Spezia (2 Nights) – Cinque Terre – Pisa – Florence (2 Nights) – San Gimignano – Siena – Rome
In 5 days, SITA will take you to some of the beautiful landscapes in Italy. Visit Bologna with its impressive Piazza Maggiore. Stop in Modena and taste their world-famous balsamic vinegar. Marvel at one of the most unspoilt areas of Italy, Cinque Terre with its rocky coastline filled with bays and beaches on a crystal and dotted with little villages. Continue to the birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence known for its art and architecture.
Day 1 – Sunday – Venice – Bologna – Modena Area – La Spezia
Departure at 8:30 a.m. from Piazzale Roma in Venice for Bologna, and time at leisure to visit the symbols of the city, like the impressive Piazza Maggiore and the Asinelli and Garisenda Towers. Proceed to the area of Modena for a tasting of balsamic vinegar, one of the most world-renowned classic Italian products. Departure for La Spezia and check-in at the hotel. Welcome dinner in a local restaurant and overnight stay. Meals: Dinner
Day 2 – Monday – La Spezia – Cinque Terre – La Spezia
Breakfast in the hotel and departure from the port of La Spezia to start the boat excursion to the Cinque Terre, one of the most unspoilt areas of Italy, a long stretch of rocky coastline filled with bays and beaches on a crystal sea, dotted with little villages, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. Arrival by boat at Porto Venere and Proceed to Vernazza and Monterosso, the biggest and oldest Cinque Terre village, divided into two parts: the old town, and the new town. Return to La Spezia. Dinner at leisure and overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3 – Tuesday – La Spezia – Pisa – Florence
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Pisa. Visit of the city of the Leaning Tower, a totally unique work of architectural art situated in Piazza dei Miracoli. In the early afternoon, proceed to Florence. Upon arrival, guided tour of the old town centre, passing through its symbolic spots, such as Piazza del Duomo, Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. Check-in at the hotel. Dinner at leisure and overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 – Wednesday – Florence
Breakfast in the hotel. Day at leisure to explore Florence, also known as the birthplace of the Renaissance, one of the most famous cities in the world and an important cultural and artistic hub. Possibility of optional tours, such as the tour of the Uffizi Gallery, the Accademia Gallery Museum or a trip to plunge oneself into the fragrances and colours of the nearby Chianti district. Farewell dinner and overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5 – Thursday – Florence – San Gimignano – Siena – Rome
Breakfast in the hotel and departur e for San Gimignano. Time at disposal to visit the little medieval town, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Proceed to Siena and have a guided tour of the town built up ar ound Piazza del Campo, famous all over the world for its architectural beauty and unique “shell” shape. Departure for Rome and arrival in the evening (with drop-off at Viale Washington, Viale Luigi Einaudi / Termini Area and Via Ludovisi). Meals: Breakfast
*Terms & Conditions:
- Travel Period: this offer is valid for all the departure dates scheduled for April – May – June 2020.
- Booking Window: this offer applies to all the reservations confirmed from Feb 5, 2020, to Feb 29, 2020.
- This special offer does not apply to reservations already confirmed.
- Special rates are valid for accommodation in DBL Room only.
- Change of dates and names not allowed.
Send This Tour To A Friend
- 2 Nights in a 4* hotel in La Spezia
- 2 Nights in a 4* hotel in Florence
- 4 American buffet breakfast
- 2 Dinners (drinks not included)
- 1 Balsamic vinegar tasting
- Boat and train trip to the Cinque Terre (only by train in case of bad weather conditions)
- Guided tour of Florence and Siena
- Visit of Bologna, Pisa and San Gimignano with tour leader
- Transportation by air conditioned bus
- Tour leader for the entire itinerary
- 1 Luggage + 1 hand bag per passenger is permitted
- City tax not included and is to be paid directly at the hotels
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.