Varanasi, one of the oldest inhabited cities of the world, is a city sacred to Hindus, who believe that dying in Varanasi brings them closer to salvation. You will also visit the renowned pilgrimage site of Sarnath. Revered as the site where Lord Buddha had delivered his first sermon after attaining enlightenment, Sarnath is one of the four most important Buddhist pilgrimage destinations in India.
Day 01: Arrive Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi (India’s holiest city), you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the evening proceed to the ghats in cycle rickshaws to witness the evening aarti ceremony.
Day 02: Varanasi
In the early morning enjoy, the sunrise on the Ganges River with a boat ride followed by a walking tour of the old city. Post breakfast; visit the stupas, ruins and museum at Sarnath, scene of Buddha’s first sermon. (B)
Day 03: Depart Varanasi
Post breakfast you will be transferred to Varanasi airport for your flight to onward destination. (B)
Send This Tour To A Friend
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- All transport by an Air-Conditioned vehicle including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
- Evening aarti ceremony
- Morning Boat Ride on rive Ganges
- Service of English speaking guide during sightseeing tours only
- Services of our representative at airport on arrival/departures
- All present applicable government taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, drinks, gratuities etc
- TIPS during meals, tour guides, tour escort etc.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions.
- Camera Fees at the monuments
- Any new Tax, which may be imposed by the government or Increase In Monument Fees
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.