Religious Haridwar And Rishikesh
Visit Haridwar, a holy place for Hindus. Visit temples and witness the aarti ceremony in the evening. Next, visit Rishikesh, known at the ‘Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas’ and the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. It was here in 1968, the Beatles wrote several songs while at a local ashram.
Day 01: Delhi / Haridwar – Surface (238 kms / 4 ½)
Drive to Haridwar, arrive and check in at the hotel. In the afternoon city tour of Haridwar, includes famous temples like Chanda Devi, Mansa Devi etc. Evening witness aarti ceremony at Harki Paudi Ghats. (B)
Day 02: Excursion to Rishikesh
Enjoy a full day excursion of Rishikesh, return to Haridwar. You will visit Lakshman Jhoola, Parmarth Niketan, Bharat Mandir, return to Haridwar. (B)
Day 03: Haridwar / Delhi
Morning is free to relax. Drive back to Delhi, on arrival you will be dropped at the airport / hotel. (B)
Send This Tour To A Friend
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- All transport by an Air-Conditioned vehicle including transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
- Service of English speaking guide during sightseeing tours only
- Services of our representative at airport on arrival/departures
- All present applicable government taxes.
- Any airfare
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, drinks, gratuities etc.
- TIPS during meals, tour guides, tour escort etc.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions.
- Camera Fees at the monuments
- Any new Tax, which may be imposed by the government or Increase in Monument Fees
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.