Himalayan Holy Heights
Located in the Himalayas, Vaishno Devi Temple holds special significance for Hindus. Vaishno Devi Darshan is of great importance in Hindu mythology and each year hundreds of thousands of pilgrims come to Vaishno Devi to quench their spiritual thirst. The cave is located at a height of 5200 feet and contains three stones (Pindis) each one depicting goddess Mahalakshmi, Maha Kali and Maha Saraswati.
Day 1: Arrival Jammu – Katra (50 kms 02 hrs)
On Arrival at Jammu (City of Temples), Instant Pick up at Jammu Railway Station / Airport and drive to Katra, On Arrival at Katra, Check in at your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or free for personal activities. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel. (D)
Day 2: Katra-Vaishno Devi-Katra (Katra to Sanjichhat by Helicopter (6-7 Mins) and then 2.5 Kms Short Trek to Bhawan or Vaishnodevi Temple approx. 45 Mins)
Early Morning After breakfast, proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan – one of the most popular pilgrimages of India situated in the lap of Trikuta mountains across Katra town at an altitude of around 5200 feet. We will start from hotel and proceed to obtain yatra silp ( Online / Offline ) for darshan and then get transferred to helipad to board your chopper/sorte as per time allotted on ticket , which will take you to Sanjichhat Helipad, it takes 6-7 minutes and from Sanjichhat helipad you will have to complete a short trek of 2.5 Kms to reach Vaishno Devi temple also known as Bhawan by Foot approx. 45 minutes or hire a pony ( Optional ) which takes 20 minutes approx. Keep your boarding pass handy as you will get the benefit of early Darshan only on showing the boarding pass, Afternoon/Evening return back to Katra for Dinner and Overnight stay in your pre booked hotel. (B, D)
Day 3: Katra – Jammu (50 Kms / 02 hrs)
After Breakfast, Leave from Katra for departure transfer to Jammu bus/train terminal/airport for onward return journey to your respective destinations
Note: Helicopter May not be operational in case of technical fault or unforeseen circumstances, like weather conditions etc.
Send This Tour To A Friend
- 02 Nights in Hotel at Katra on Twin sharing basis with daily breakfast and dinner
- 02 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day Per Person
- English Speaking Guide as per Program
- Transportation as per Above Itinerary
- Helicopter ride Katra / Sanjhi Chath / Katra
- Banganga Transfers at Katra or Trek Point
- All Applicable Taxes and GST Included
- Any airfare
- Any services during leisure time.
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, drinks, gratuities etc
- TIPS during meals, tour guides, tour escort etc.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions.
- Camera Fees at the monuments
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.