LEGENDARY DANUBE EXCLUSIVE
LOS ANGELES, January 26, 2006 – SITA World Tours is pleased to announce a fabulous offer for guests of the April 13th Legendary Danube European River Cruise. Those who join SITA on its elegant 12-day cruise from Prague to Budapest will have the opportunity to enjoy an exclusive performance of the famous Vienna Boys’ Choir at the Augarten Palace.
The Vienna Boys’ Choir is one of the oldest and most well known boys’ choirs existing in the world. Made up of around 100 choristers between the ages of 10 and 14, the Vienna Boys’ Choir is divided into four touring groups and collectively play over 300 concerts in front of almost half a million spectators per year.
Although the Vienna Boys’ Choir is the main attraction of the Legendary Danube River Cruise, the following is a list of what the tour also includes:
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Prague including buffet breakfast daily
- Prague guided city tour
- Transfer from the hotel in Prague to the ship in Nuremberg
- 7-night deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside cabin with hotel-style beds
- Superb dining with all meals included while cruising
- Quality wines from Europe's most famous wine regions with every dinner
- Cocktail Reception & Welcome Dinner
- Captain's Gala Dinner
- Daily sightseeing programs as detailed in the itinerary including: NUREMBERG city tour, REGENSBURG walking tour, PASSAU walking tour, tour of BENEDICTINE ABBEY in MELK, VIENNA city tour, BRATISLAVA city tour, BUDAPEST city tour.
- Special highlights including folklore dances, lectures, theme dinners, local festivities and on board music performances
- Services of a professional Cruise Director
- Nightly entertainment and piano music
- All English language on board in a nonsmoking environment (except Sun Deck)
- Airport transfers with the purchase of Cruise Air & Land package
- All local taxes
SITA’s spectacular array of River Cruises allow travelers the opportunity to experience the rich histories and mystical waterways of Europe and Russia. The wide range of European River Cruises takes guests back in time, as they glide over the romantic Rhine and Danube Rivers and stroll through cities such as Vienna, Budapest and Amsterdam. Multiple departure cities and dates allow travelers to customize their trips.
SITA, with over seven decades of experience as a tour operator, provides luxurious and customized programs to worldwide destinations, including Africa, Australia & New Zealand, China & the Orient, European Cruises, Greece, India, and South America. For more information, please call for a brochure today or visit www.sitatours.com.
# # #