SITA’s NEW AND EXPANDED AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND BROCHURE
LOS ANGELES – SITA World Tours is excited to announce the arrival of the 2006/07 Australia & New Zealand brochure. Recognized for its highly experienced staff and customized programs, SITA was named by National Geographic Traveler as a top 5 Tour Operator in the publication’s 20th Anniversary edition. Look for SITA’s guarantee of excellent services and quality programs at the most competitive prices in the new Australia & New Zealand brochure, which now offers more programs and products to choose from.
- 8 New Tours – Travelers can explore the sights of cosmopolitan Melbourne and have the opportunity to view the spectacular coral and tropical fish of the Great Barrier Reef from an Underwater Observatory on SITA’s new City, Rock and Reef tour, or choose from the following NEW programs:
- Australian Explorer, Island Tapestry, Pioneer Trails, Australian Highlights, Southern Sojourn, Outback Rail Discovery and Rainforest & Reef.
- Island Escapes – These nine programs designed by SITA provide guests with beautiful surroundings and indulgent spa experiences that relax the mind and body and revitalize the senses.
- New Zealand Independent Touring – Travelers may elect to see New Zealand independently on a Self-Drive basis or by choosing a Seat-in-Coach departure, with a varied selection of itineraries to choose from. Travelers may also create the ideal trip by linking packages together.
- Added Value – SITA offers Booking Bonuses (applicable to any scheduled brochure programs) to supplement the already high commissions it provides Travel Agents with. Early Booking Discounts are also available for travelers and travel professionals alike to take advantage of.
SITA, with over seven decades of experience as a tour operator, provides luxurious and customized programs to worldwide destinations, including Africa, Australia & New Zealand, China & the Orient, European Cruises, Greece, India, and South America. For more information, please visit www.sitatours.com or call either of the contacts below.
# # #