Learn to Ski for Beginners – Winter
4 Days: Taster, Learn To Ski Package Interlaken
This is the perfect opportunity to try this popular winter sport in the beautiful Jungfrau Region ski area, known for its stunning views from the slopes. Be based down in the valley in the small town of Interlaken with ample of non-ski entertainment options too. Take your first steps on skis with the advantage of having clothing, equipment, transfers and instructors ready and waiting for you. On day 3 choose between more skiing or a snowshoe and sledging adventure.
Day 1 – Arrives Switzerland
Arrival in Switzerland and onward transfer to Interlaken.
Day 2 – Interlaken
Hotel pick-up, fit of ski clothes and ski equipment and transfer to the beginner’s ski area in Grindelwald for your first group lesson.
Day 3 – Interlaken
Option 1: Second group lesson for half day. Option 2: Snowshoe tour to experience Switzerland off the beaten track with traditional lunch included. In the afternoon exhilarating sledge ride through untouched alpine scenery back to Interlaken.
Day 4 – Depart Interlaken
Departure or option to extend your stay.
Send This Tour To A Friend
- Return rail transfers in 2nd class incl. half- fare card
- 3 nights’ accommodation in selected category
- Daily breakfast
- 2 days equipment hire (ski, boots, jacket, trousers, gloves, goggles & helmet)
- 1 x full day group lesson including ski pass, choice of ½ day skiing or guided snow shoe tour with fondue lunch and sledging trip
- Hotel pick-up and transfers on day 2 and 3
- Local taxes
- Travel documentation.
We welcome hearing from you! Feel free to call or simply Email us with any questions you may have.